Amazon.com/mytvAmazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world's largest online marketplace,amazon.com/mytv AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world's most valuable companies.
How to create an account on Amazon?
- Open the app or visit the official website amazon.com/mytv from your computer.
- Tap Create a new Amazon account.
- Enter a User name.
- Enter a Mobile number and Email address to connect.
- Enter a Password.
- At last tap on Continue.
- A new page appears, here enter the six-digit OTP in the space provided and click Verify. Note: Before making an account make sure that you are using a valid mobile number because the addition of a mobile phone number is mandatory to create a new account on Amazon.in, whereas the addition of an email address is optional.
How to access the Amazon Prime Video app and register your device?
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Video, Application, My Apps or Apps, depending on your model.
- Select the [Prime Video] app. The location of the Prime Video app thumbnail may vary depending on your TV model.
- Select [Sign in], as shown in the screenshot below Note the six-letter registration code that appears on the screen (e.g. L98ZKR), as shown in the screenshot below. (You will need it in Step 8 to register your device to your Amazon account).
- Open the Amazon sign-in page in an Internet browser on your computer or other Internet-capable device.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account or create a new account.
- Enter the registration code from your device,amazon.com/mytv (e.g. L98ZKR), then select [Register Device].
- If the registration is successful, the TV page from which you received the six-digit code will update automatically. You will then be able to view Prime Video content on your TV.
- To manage the devices registered to your Amazon Prime Video account, log in to your Amazon Prime Video account on your computer or other Internet-enabled device and click [Manage my device].
Connect Your Device With amazon.com/mytv
From the Kindle app
- Launch the Kindle app on your device.
- Sign in using information for your preferred Amazon account.
- Click the "Get started" button on the next screen, then click amazon.com/mytv "OK" in the pop-up window introducing you to Prime Reading.
- In the "Discover New Books" screen, you can find Prime Reading content by looking for the Prime logo on eligible titles.
From a living room device
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app or download it from your living room device's app store.
- Register your device by selecting "sign in and start watching" to enter your account information directly on your device or choose "register on the Amazon website" amazon.com/mytv to get a 5–6 character code to enter in your account.
Connect Alexa Devices
- Download the Alexa app and sign in. You'll now be able to set up your device, manage your alarms, music, shopping lists and more.
- Turn on your Alexa-enabled device. Place it in a central location (at least eight inches from any walls and windows). Then, plug the included power adapter into the device and then into a power outlet. The light ring on the device turns blue, then orange. When the light turns orange, Alexa will greet you.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network by amazon.com/mytv following the instructions in the Alexa app.
After creating your account you will be able to check the following
- You will able to check your order history
- You will be able to track your orders
- You will be able to change your account settings
- You will be able to view your Amazon Pay balance
- You will be able to update your communication preferences
- You will be able to update your recommendations amazon.com/mytv and your profile
- You will be able to leave reviews on products
- You will be able to create wish lists
Set Up Your Fire TV Smart TV
- Plug the power cord into an outlet and then into your Fire TV Smart TV.
- Put batteries in your Fire TV remote.
- Turn on your TV.
- If your remote doesn't pair automatically, press the Home button until "Press Play Pause to start" appears on-screen (about 10 seconds).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to Wi-Fi and download amazon.com/mytv the latest software update.
- Sign into your Amazon account. Note: If you're having issues with your Wi-Fi password, contact your internet service provider.
How to sell on Amazon?
Requirements to Sell:If you want to sell on Amazon.in, you will need to access the Amazon Seller Central. You can do this by creating an account on amazon.com/mytv. It takes just 15 minutes and you need just two things to start selling:
- The GST/PAN information of your selling business.
- An active bank account to deposit payments.
Listing your products:Once you have created your Seller Central account, you can make your product available for sale on amazon.com/mytv through the listing process. Here’s how to do it: through the listing process. If you are selling something already available for purchase on amazon.com/mytv, then you can simply list your product by matching it to an existing product.
If you are a brand owner or you are selling a new product, you will need to create a listing for your product by adding all it's information such as product details, dimensions, images, features and variations.
Store & Deliver:As an amazon.com/mytv seller, you need to both store your products and deliver them to your customer. You can choose to take care of this or let Amazon do it for you. Your options are-
- Fulfillment by Amazon: Amazon takes care of storage, packing & delivery. You get the Prime badge & Amazon also handles customer support.
- Easy Ship: You store the products and Amazon delivers it to your customers.
- Self Ship: You handle both storage and delivery of products through third-party courier service.
Get paid for your sales:Once you become an amazon.com/mytv seller, you will begin receiving orders. After your account is verified, your payments for these orders will be deposited in your bank account every 7 days (minus the Amazon Fees). You can view your settlements anytime on your Seller Central profile and can contact Seller Support in case of queries.
Grow your business with amazon.com/mytv:Once you become an amazon.com/mytv seller, you will have access to a host of tools and programs (both paid and free) to help your business grow.
- When you opt for Fulfillment by Amazon to deliver your products to the customers, or you choose to sell under Local Shops by Amazon, you get the Prime Badge.
- You can use our Automated Pricing tool to set rules and automatically adjust the prices of your products and increase the chances of winning the Buy Box.
- Using our Voice of Customers Dashboard, you get to learn more from your customers.